Best Practices in Science Teaching in the Classroom
If you are a science teacher in the classrooms of the secondary and higher secondary level in Bangladesh, then this platform will give you to showcase the innovative teaching methods you have adopted or willing to implement your classroom to help students learn science in a better and fruitful way. Through this competitive module, you will let us know about the method, explaining how it is actually feasible and beneficial from the perspective of students. This is rather a share and benefit module where the best teaching methods of teachers will be known to teachers teaching science all over the country and those ideas will get replicated in order to achieve a more informed and knowledgeable students.
Teachers who can apply:
Teachers who are teaching science or any field of science from classes 6 to 12 are welcomed to take part in this program. Teachers from NCTB, technical, Madrasah curriculum and English Medium, all are invited.
- Teachers will explain their teaching practice which they have already implemented or willing to implement while filling in the registration & submission form given below.
- Top 10 students will be asked to give a PowerPoint presentation, explaining their teaching method on a later day virtually in front of honorable judgement panel.
Top 3 teachers will get:
- Recognition Certificate
- The following registration and submission form needs to be filled with correct information.
- Registration fee is BDT 100.
- Before filling up the form, confirm your registration by sending the registration fee to the number through Bkash using the SEND MONEY option: 01903753717. And provide the transaction ID of the transaction in the form below for verification of the payment.