STEAM Idea Challenge 2021
STEAM Idea Challenge welcomes the students of Classes 9 to 12 in an effective problem solving platform where the students are asked to find out the solutions of problems which are always prevalent in the surroundings. STEAM Idea Challenge is a team based competition. Here, the participants will form a group of 3 members and will take look forward to solving any one of the problem statements mentioned below. Students from NCTB Curriculum, English Medium Curriculum, Technical & Vocational Education Curriculum & Madrasah Curriculum can participate.
Category of participants:
- Grades 9 to Grades 10
- Grades 11 to Grades 12
The Problem Statements:
- How to control air quality situation from the perspective of Bangladesh?
- How to tackle improper urbanization?
- How to improve healthcare facilities for poor people in the society?
- Champion: 5000 BDT
- First Runner Up: 3000 BDT
- Second Runner Up: 2000 BDT
Rules & Regulations:
- Students forming a team will have to be in the same category, for example, all the tree members of the team will have to be students from grade 9 to grade 10.
- Students will select a single problem from the aforementioned problem statements and solve them as a team.
- In the following registration and submission form, see the format of the submission and submit your solutions according to the format and word limitations given.
- Top 5 teams in each category will be announced on 12 February at 10.00 AM.
- Those top 5 teams will have to prepare a PowerPoint presentation and present the slides with speeches on 14 February. Time for the presenation will be announced later. The number of slides for the presentation cannot exceed 10 slides. Each team will get 6 minutes to present the entire presentation and the presentation will take place virtually in Zoom platform.
- Winners will be selected on the basis of the presentation of the teams.
- For details, contact +8801917852004
- The following registration and submission form needs to be filled with correct information.
- TEAM Registration fee is BDT 300.
- Before filling up the form, confirm your registration by sending the registration fee to the number through Bkash using the SEND MONEY option: 01917852004. And provide the transaction ID of the transaction in the form below for verification of the payment.