About UMBC Summer Exchange Program
University of Maryland, Baltimore County is accepting students from GEIST’s partner countries such as Bangladesh, India, Nepal and Vietnam to participate in a 4 week-long exchange program.
Things to Note
- Program Timeline: July 11, 2023 – August 5, 2023
- Locations: Exchange Program at UMBC Campus and field visit to McHenry, Inner Harbor, Washington D.C., NASA Goddard Space Flight Center, Baltimore Orioles Baseball game, National Aquarium.
- Fee: $3300USD
Who Can Apply?
This course is open for students from all nationalities and countries.
UMBC Summer Exchange Program Focuses on
Sightseeing Opportunity Includes visits to
Entitlements related to the course
- Certificate of completion from University of Maryland, Baltimore County. (Participants need to maintain an 80% attendance rate and submit all the assignments and group works if they want to get the certificate)
- Visit UMBC on a 4 week on-campus tour on 2022. (Self-funded)
- Collaborate with international participants
- Develop profession oriented skillsets
- International networking opportunities
- Participating in international conferences, seminars and workshops organized by GEIST International Foundation.
- Is 18 years or above
- Has completed HSC equivalent/High School Diploma
- Has basic working knowledge of the English language.
- Is eligible to receive a U.S. J-1 visa and will be able to complete the exchange program.
- Is accommodating enough to join the program physically according to the guidelines of the authority.
- Is committed to returning to their home country after completing the program and meeting the J-visa requirement
- Able to pay the Program Fee, Airfare, Visa Fee
Including: Meals, accommodation, in-country travel, and A variety of personal and professional development activities
Not Including: Airfare, SEVIS Fee & Visa Fee, Personal Expenditure